Saturday, February 27, 2010

A new start

I haven't been very good with the whole blog thing latley, so I'm starting fresh. Since we've added to our family, I thought "A Day in the Life of Evan" wasn't completely appropriate anymore. So here goes nothing....

This has been a rough week for all of us. Evan got sick Monday with virus and was home from daycare most of the week with a horrible cough. We tried in vain to keep the boys separated, sanitize our hands after everything, etc...but to no avail. Last night Luke woke up coughing and sneezing. I'm hoping that he doesn't get it near as bad as Evan, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. He is still pretty happy, even through the coughs and sneezes, so here's to hope.

Evan's 3rd birthday is just around the corner. I can't believe that 3 years have gone by so fast. He is such a little man. We had our first, "Hey, I need to go potty" today, which is a triumph. Here's hoping to purchasing less diapers in the future. Evan is very excited about his birthday, and asks me on a daily basis what I'm getting him for his "present." I keep telling him he'll have to wait to find out.

Luke, other than the cold, is fairing well. He's a little eater and I couldn't believe that when I put on a 3-6 month outfit today, that it fit...and fit well. I have a feeling we'll be growing out of clothes at an alarming rate.

1 comment:

  1. Keaton is the same way regarding eating and growing out of clothes. I think he is longer than Quinn was at this age. His feet are really hanging out over the infant carrier!

    ReplyDelete